Saturday, November 24, 2007

Inspiration

My husband is away for the weekend, bike riding in the desert with friends, I have some time on my hands so I planned to sew but inspiration has a life of it's own and as inspiration is not easy to come by I decided to take advantage of what I have and found myself elsewhere.
I decided for a change to add the envelope to the photograph of the card, usually I only take a picture of the card but realized the envelope is also part of the design.
The flowers in the flower cards are doodled by hand accompanied by a button or brad in the center.










Free Blog Counter


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your cards.

פרפרים said...

את אלופה!
אהבתי במיוחד את הכרטיס הראשון - והכבשים משגעות!
קרן (פרפרים(

Anonymous said...

these are the sweetest cards i've seen ~

AD creates said...

Thank you (-: