350 grams (2.5 cups) self rising flower
1 cup sugar
- Mix all ingredients together to form the dough, I use my Kitchenaid but you can also use a foodprocessor or mix by hand.
- Form little round balls of dough or use cookie cutters to form shapes to create your cookies.I keep it simple and just divide the dough into 4 parts and flatten it on the baking pan with my fingers, then I use a sharp knife to cut the dough into finger like shaped cookies.
- Put into a preheated oven, medium temperature (180 degrees celsius) until the cookies are nice and golden (approximately 20-25 minutes) be carefull not to over bake.
- If you use my method of flattening the dough then after the cookies are baked, use your knife again or spatula to space between them and spread them in the baking pan and return back to the turned off oven so the inside part dries out, in this case leave inside the oven to cool.
- Let's see you resist the fantastic smell and wait for them to fully cool, mission impossible! Enjoy!
- Keep in a dry tin or glass jar.